Areas of Expertise
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Compounding
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Veterinary Compounding
- We customize prescription medicines, designed with patient's specific needs in mind.
- We work closely with the patient's prescriber, with the goal of achieving the best possible drug therapy.
- We make medications that are currently unavailable or have been discontinued by drug manufacturers.
- We have the ability to optimize drug therapy via creative prescription drug solutions for our patients.
- Tell us your needs and we'll work for you.
We can Compound
- Capsules: Regular & Timed Release
- Creams: Topical / Rectal / Vaginal
- Dental Preparations
- Ear Drops: Solutions & Suspensions
- Gels: Topical & Oral
- Geriatric Formulations
- Lip Balms: Anesthetic / Sunscreen / Antiviral / Other
- Non-Aerosol: Sprays / Nasal / Oral / Other
- Pediatric Formulations
- Physical Therapy Formulations
- Suppositories: Rectal / Vaginal
- Syrups: Pain Cocktails / Cough Syrups
- Veterinary Formulations
What We Do With These? Just About Anything.
- Flavor Oral Medications to improve taste and compliance
- Create Higher or Lower Doses or Strengths per patient need
- Produce Products with limited stability that may never be commercially available
- Eliminate Perservatives, Flavorings, Dyes or Perfumes for sensitive patients
- Create Dosage Forms for patients who can no longer swallow tablets or capsules
In most cases, our compounding specialists can prepare your prescription and ship within 24 hours.
Member, Professional Compound Centers of America
Visit our state-of-the-art compounding laboratory today.
Every chemical used in the compounding medication is of the highest quality available.
Our compounding laboratory uses the latest compounding techniques and technologies.
Our pharmacists are experts in custom compounding prescription drugs.
We use a German Ointment Mill to produce cosmetic-grade topical preparations